Devenez membres pour profiter d'une communauté de parieur sportifs passionnés et de nombreux lots a gagnés.
Devenez membres pour profiter d'une communauté de parieur sportifs passionnés et de nombreux lots a gagnés.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilTYLERBETSDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Introduction

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Storm1

Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Juin - 17:52

I would like to introduce myself. I come from New Zealand and I am 26 years old. I live in the capital city of New Zealand, Wellington.

My homeland consists of two Islands: The North Island and the South Island. Wellington is situated at the bottom of the North Island and one can get to the South Island by Air, or by a 2 hour Ferry ride.

I am born in the South Island and in a place called Akaroa on Banks Peninsula. Akaroa is a French settlement, and is where the French landed before the English. However, whilst the French were seeking permission from King Phillipe the English took over. An agreement was reached between the French, the English and the local natives the Maori and Akaroa to this day is a French settlement.

I am of French heritage...Bonjour! Smile
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Eldoran

Eldoran

Introduction Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Introduction   Introduction I_icon_minitimeJeu 17 Juin - 20:28

Bonjour ^^, Welcome on our website, we try to do our best to translate you the infos Wink.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Introduction
Page 1 sur 1